Hey there Guys,
Today I wanted to share a video that I have created to help teach people how you can save a life if someone is having a severe allergic reaction.
To reinforce the main points of the video:
Important Signs Of A Life Threatening Allergic Reaction
- Difficult/noisy breathing
- Swelling of tongue
- Swelling/tightness in throat
- Difficulty talking and/or hoarse voice
- Wheeze or persistent cough
- Persistent dizziness or collapse
- Pale and floppy (in young children)
If this person has an Epi-Pen™, follow along with this info graphic from Allergy Australia:
If you do not have an Epi-Pen™ CALL AN AMBULANCE IMMEDIATELY!
If an Epi-Pen™ has been given and there is no response, you can give a second Epi-Pen™ dose if there is a spare.
Guys I hope this helps increase understanding that you don’t need to be a doctor to save the life of someone having a severe allergic reaction. Remember:
- Identify there is a potential severe allergic reaction
- Treat immediately with Epi-Pen™ if available
- Call for ambulance and stay with the person
Click here to learn more about MediBand Medical Alert Bracelets.
Don’t forget to use the code: thehealthybear for a 20% discount on your purchase.
If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to leave a comment in the boxes below.
This information can save a life. Please share this with your friends. One simple way is to hit the “Like” button below.
Yours in good health.