Fantastic news in Australia with the government moving towards allowing immunisation of males against the human papilloma virus (HPV). The HPV virus is known for it’s association with warts but also cancers of the anus, mouth and throat, particularly in gay men. As reported in the Star Observer: The Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee (PBAC) has [...]
Tag Archives | HPV Virus
Hey there Guys, In yesterday’s post I was discussing safe oral sex and some important conditions that were easily spread via oral sex. In the last section I discussed the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV), and it’s association not just with warts, but also cancer of the mouth and throat. Today I wanted to talk a [...]
- Stealth Bareback: Payment For Teaching How To Infect With HIV? March 20, 2013
- Would You Trust A Fat Doctor? April 21, 2013
- Boy Scouts Of America Vote To Allow Gay Scouts But Not Leaders April 20, 2013
- Follow Up On Travel To UAE When HIV Positive April 12, 2013
- Qantas Responds To Concerns For HIV Positive Staff & Tourists Travelling To UAE April 9, 2013
- Dog Ownership Associated With Reduced Heart Disease May 17, 2013
- Is Facebook Driving Us Crazy? May 14, 2013
- Are Gay Pick Up Apps Like Grindr Healthy? May 13, 2013
- Could Back Pain Be Cured With Antibiotics? May 8, 2013
- New Guidelines Released For Prostate Cancer Screening May 7, 2013
- Richard Patricks: Possibly the best decision I have ever made was to...
- George Forgan-Smith: While not a cat owner if I was I'd have to have o...
- Scott Wheeler: We don't have any dogs but we have 7 cats and we ...
- Phil Browne: Couldn't agree more. As a dog owner for 12 years ...
- Marios Patrinos: George Forgan-Smith I found this on wikipedia - i...