Hey there Guys, Wow, today I’m excited and proud to learn that one of my articles has been published at The Star Observer on of Australia’s oldest gay media outlets. It’s an article I wrote on how to look after someone who has overdosed on GHB, a reaction to having done that exact same thing [...]
Tag Archives | media
Hey there Guys, Just wanted to put a shout out to the great guys @ The Cubby House Project. Last night I was fortunate to be invited to participate in a lively discussion about men’s health, bear health and barriers to men when it comes to accessing medical care. If you have not checked them [...]
- Would You Trust A Fat Doctor? April 21, 2013
- Boy Scouts Of America Vote To Allow Gay Scouts But Not Leaders April 20, 2013
- Follow Up On Travel To UAE When HIV Positive April 12, 2013
- Qantas Responds To Concerns For HIV Positive Staff & Tourists Travelling To UAE April 9, 2013
- Two Dads On A Train March 22, 2013
- Dog Ownership Associated With Reduced Heart Disease May 17, 2013
- Is Facebook Driving Us Crazy? May 14, 2013
- Are Gay Pick Up Apps Like Grindr Healthy? May 13, 2013
- Could Back Pain Be Cured With Antibiotics? May 8, 2013
- New Guidelines Released For Prostate Cancer Screening May 7, 2013
- Richard Patricks: Possibly the best decision I have ever made was to...
- George Forgan-Smith: While not a cat owner if I was I'd have to have o...
- Scott Wheeler: We don't have any dogs but we have 7 cats and we ...
- Phil Browne: Couldn't agree more. As a dog owner for 12 years ...
- Marios Patrinos: George Forgan-Smith I found this on wikipedia - i...