Hey there Guys, Today I had an interesting conversation with a mate on the topic of safe sex and in particular safe oral sex. Oral sex has always been a difficult topic with regards to safe sex as HIV research has not been able to formally define it’s potential risk. Yes, it’s understood that oral [...]
Tag Archives | oral sex
Hey there Guys, Today I thought I would tackle the topic of oral sex, and in particular safe oral sex. The areas I wanted to talk about are: Oral sex and the risks of HIV transmission Ways to have oral sex safely Certain conditions that can make the risk of HIV transmission via oral sex [...]
- Would You Trust A Fat Doctor? April 21, 2013
- Boy Scouts Of America Vote To Allow Gay Scouts But Not Leaders April 20, 2013
- Qantas Responds To Concerns For HIV Positive Staff & Tourists Travelling To UAE April 9, 2013
- Follow Up On Travel To UAE When HIV Positive April 12, 2013
- Two Dads On A Train March 22, 2013
- Dog Ownership Associated With Reduced Heart Disease May 17, 2013
- Is Facebook Driving Us Crazy? May 14, 2013
- Are Gay Pick Up Apps Like Grindr Healthy? May 13, 2013
- Could Back Pain Be Cured With Antibiotics? May 8, 2013
- New Guidelines Released For Prostate Cancer Screening May 7, 2013
- David Thomas Wright: What is a GBM / GBM?...
- Joseph De Luca: There's so much negativity and hatred in the worl...
- Ross Skiffington: Such a sad post Dr Forgan-Smith. It is so disheart...
- Mike Dax: It's amazing how bigoted gay guys can be, baring ...
- Duncan Campbell: You'd be fine - see http://lifeinthefastlane.com/...