Hey there Guys, Today’s latest medical buzz from the UK is the results of research on a new “polypill”: a tablet containing four different medications reported to have “the potential to save many tens of thousands of lives each year “. As reported in The Independant Newspaper Uk: The polypill is a layered tablet containing [...]
Tag Archives | side effects
Hey there Guys, Today I wanted to talk about the importance of sharing information with your doctor when it comes to treatment and potential side effects. Just this morning I was visited by another doctor’s patient to review some recent blood tests. One of the results, a hormone called prolactin, was high so I discussed [...]
- Would You Trust A Fat Doctor? April 21, 2013
- Boy Scouts Of America Vote To Allow Gay Scouts But Not Leaders April 20, 2013
- Qantas Responds To Concerns For HIV Positive Staff & Tourists Travelling To UAE April 9, 2013
- Follow Up On Travel To UAE When HIV Positive April 12, 2013
- Two Dads On A Train March 22, 2013
- Dog Ownership Associated With Reduced Heart Disease May 17, 2013
- Is Facebook Driving Us Crazy? May 14, 2013
- Are Gay Pick Up Apps Like Grindr Healthy? May 13, 2013
- Could Back Pain Be Cured With Antibiotics? May 8, 2013
- New Guidelines Released For Prostate Cancer Screening May 7, 2013
- David Thomas Wright: What is a GBM / GBM?...
- Joseph De Luca: There's so much negativity and hatred in the worl...
- Ross Skiffington: Such a sad post Dr Forgan-Smith. It is so disheart...
- Mike Dax: It's amazing how bigoted gay guys can be, baring ...
- Duncan Campbell: You'd be fine - see http://lifeinthefastlane.com/...