Hey there Guys, This weekend I was very fortunate to visit the home of a wonderful man on his 60th birthday. Living with multiple medical illness Charles has frequent needs for medical visits, testing and other complex needs. As you can imagine this is not easy when when you are already unwell. Thanks to a [...]
Tag Archives | volunteer work
Hey there Guys, I’m going to be away from the blog this week as I am heading off to spend the week helping bring joy and laughter to a group of kids living with cancer. Each year I take two to three weeks off working as a doctor for the amazing people at Camp Quality [...]
- Would You Trust A Fat Doctor? April 21, 2013
- Boy Scouts Of America Vote To Allow Gay Scouts But Not Leaders April 20, 2013
- Follow Up On Travel To UAE When HIV Positive April 12, 2013
- Qantas Responds To Concerns For HIV Positive Staff & Tourists Travelling To UAE April 9, 2013
- Two Dads On A Train March 22, 2013
- Dog Ownership Associated With Reduced Heart Disease May 17, 2013
- Is Facebook Driving Us Crazy? May 14, 2013
- Are Gay Pick Up Apps Like Grindr Healthy? May 13, 2013
- Could Back Pain Be Cured With Antibiotics? May 8, 2013
- New Guidelines Released For Prostate Cancer Screening May 7, 2013
- Richard Patricks: Possibly the best decision I have ever made was to...
- George Forgan-Smith: While not a cat owner if I was I'd have to have o...
- Scott Wheeler: We don't have any dogs but we have 7 cats and we ...
- Phil Browne: Couldn't agree more. As a dog owner for 12 years ...
- Marios Patrinos: George Forgan-Smith I found this on wikipedia - i...