Hey there Guys,
Just a quick post with some tips and tricks for travelling with your CPAP machine.
Tips I highly recommend are:
– always carry your CPAP machine as carry on luggage.
– expect your machine to be inspected at security stops
– check with your airline whether it’s considered additional baggage or not.
– carry an adaptor plug for overseas travel including cruise ships
– carry an extension chord
– check with your insurance to ensure replacement will be covered if your machine is damaged.