Hey team, I just wanted to show you a couple of quick tips when you are buying toys that are gonna go inside your butt, by far the biggest fear people have is it going up inside the body and then having to go to the emergency department. So the way to avoid this is, You want a big base that is not gonna go up into the butt, okay?
This end will, that end will sit nicely on the outside, so it’s much easier. Remember, when you have a toy inside your body, it’s easier to push it out than it is to pull it out, and it’s safer for your body. So if you have a toy inside and it’s stuck, what I recommend is first. Breathe. If you’re stressed, if you are really anxious, all of the muscles in the butt are gonna get tight, and it’s gonna be really hard to get the toy out.
What I recommend you do is stop, breathe, have a moment, and then go to the shower and then bear down like you are really, really constipated, and see if you can push that toy out. Squeeze, go, squeeze, squeeze, squeeze. If you’re lucky, it’ll just pop out. Some people sneeze and it pops out. However, if it doesn’t, it may be caught on one of the folds at the last section of the butt, and you do need to go to the emergency department.
Please don’t be afraid to tell the people what’s happened. We’ve seen it before, and I can literally tell you one of my patients recently was in the hospital. And the team were very, very discreet and very, very kind. Please don’t stress out about that, but the key is not getting the toys stuck in the butt.
And the way to do that is have a lovely, big base.
The video provides guidance on how to safely use butt plugs or toys designed for anal play, particularly emphasizing how to avoid a situation where the toy gets stuck inside the body. Here are the main points:
- Big Base: Opt for toys with a large base to prevent them from falling up inside the body. This greatly reduces the risk of an emergency room visit.
- Stay Calm: If you find yourself in a situation where a toy or buttplug is stuck, the first step is to breathe and remain calm. Stress and anxiety will cause the muscles to tighten, making it even more difficult to remove the toy.
- Removal Technique: If the toy does get stuck, it’s usually easier to push it out rather than pull it out. I highly recommend using your muscles to bear down as if constipated to try and push the toy out. Do this in the shower or over a towel, it could get messy.
- Emergency Department: If all else fails and the toy remains stuck, seeking medical help is crucial. Please don’t feel embarrassed; medical professionals are discreet and kind in such situations. We see this more often than you may imagine!
- Precaution: The primary key to avoiding such incidents is to choose a toy with a large base that won’t get stuck inside the body.
If a butt plug gets stuck please stay calm, take some deep breaths and have a few tries at pushing the toy out in the shower. If this does not work the ultimate solution is a visit to the emergency department.