Hey there Guys, I have to say I was quite shocked at the information shared after my last post about a young bloke who I had cared for after his drink was spiked. This article has prompted me to think about the current data that surrounds the phenomena. I’ve discussed the issue with a number [...]
Tag Archives | drink spiking
Hey there Guys, Last Friday I was out with Nick and my mates catching up and unwinding after a big week. On arrival to our local pub I was alerted to a man that was passed out in the corner of the pub. As I made my way toward the man there was a bit [...]
- Would You Trust A Fat Doctor? April 21, 2013
- Boy Scouts Of America Vote To Allow Gay Scouts But Not Leaders April 20, 2013
- Qantas Responds To Concerns For HIV Positive Staff & Tourists Travelling To UAE April 9, 2013
- Follow Up On Travel To UAE When HIV Positive April 12, 2013
- Two Dads On A Train March 22, 2013
- Dog Ownership Associated With Reduced Heart Disease May 17, 2013
- Is Facebook Driving Us Crazy? May 14, 2013
- Are Gay Pick Up Apps Like Grindr Healthy? May 13, 2013
- Could Back Pain Be Cured With Antibiotics? May 8, 2013
- New Guidelines Released For Prostate Cancer Screening May 7, 2013
- David Thomas Wright: What is a GBM / GBM?...
- Joseph De Luca: There's so much negativity and hatred in the worl...
- Ross Skiffington: Such a sad post Dr Forgan-Smith. It is so disheart...
- Mike Dax: It's amazing how bigoted gay guys can be, baring ...
- Duncan Campbell: You'd be fine - see http://lifeinthefastlane.com/...